We are fortunate to have a talented group of local musicians in the Cowichan Valley that entertain our customers each Saturday at the market.
We book local musicians for both our City Square main stage and our Ingram Side Street stage for markets between April and late October. Fall and Winter market scheduling is dependent on weather.
Power is available for musicians on the main stage as well as some limited power for music on the Ingram Side Street Stage. Bookings are done in the spring and confirmed for the season from a list approved of local musicians that we contact with availability.
If you are a business or individual who is interested in supporting local musicians at the Duncan Farmers Market, please review our sponsorship opportunities information. Click Here.
Watch our social media pages to find out which musicians are playing each week at the market.
Our musicians include:
- Tropic Mayhem Band (Canadiana Pop Rock, Duncan)
- Andy McCormack (Duncan)
- Anneda Loop (Soft Rock pop and originals)
- Scott Owen (blues, folk, rock and originals)
- Scott Dieckbrader
- Bev Finch and the Fiddler (Folk Music, Lasqueti Island)
- Jana Seal (Genre 60s to present pop, White Rock)
- Andrea Smith (Pop, Cowichan Valley
- Denis Burger Band (Jazz and Pop, Cowichan Valley)
- Dale Manason (Rock ‘n’ roll, blues and contemporary, Cowichan Valley)
- Dennis Atkins (Folk, Cowichan Valley)
- Beverly Mckeen (pop rock, originals, Cowichan Valley)
- Andrea Smith