The Duncan Farmers’ Market is located in historic downtown Duncan in the beautiful Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island. Every Saturday, year round, you will find a sea of tents in the market square on Craig Street and down Ingram Street under which more than 100 vendors sell their wares. As a true farmers’ market, we give priority to farmers and growers, and we also play host to an amazing array of local artisans and makers offering the unique and unusual.
Our market offers a full array of produce, in-season fruit, honey, eggs, cheese, meat, seafood, wines and spirits, baked goods, plants and flowers, amazing local artisan creations, pastas, jams, pickles, and many specialty items.
Don’t forget our delectable food trucks making tacos, empanadas, falafel wraps, farm-to-table meals, gourmet hot dogs, meat pies, and so much more. Plan Saturday brunch at the market and sit down and enjoy all the sights and sounds offered by one of BC’s oldest and largest farmers’ markets!
While COVID-19 still presents dangers for vulnerable members of our community, please observe the following measures when planning your visit:
- If you have symptoms such as a cough, fever, or other respiratory symptoms, or you believe you have may been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or into the crease of your elbow.
- Please remember to frequently wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer for no fewer than 20 seconds.
- Do your best to maintain a distance of six feet from others.
- Masks are not mandated at this stage, but they are an excellent preventative measure that will help keep the most vulnerable in our community safe.